Friday, January 20, 2012

I might have a new part time job....

Everytime we leave the gym, we have to walk through the hockey arena at the University of Manitoba. Usually, this just means pinching our noses to avoid smelling the ridiculously odouress shoulder pads and hockey guards or whatever those girls/guys wear.

THIS TIME however, I see my new friend Scott sharpening hockey skates. I asked if I could take a pic to tweet (like how many times do you actually just see someone with 20 pairs of skates to sharpen in the hallway).  Not only did Scott say I could take a picture, he said I could TRY sharpening skates if I wanted to.  I then asked him how many years he'd been sharpening skates, sort of as a joke thinking he'd answer "Oh this is a hobby, I only do it now and then". Nope, he's been sharpening skates for 7, yes SEVEN years. 

Anyways, check it out. I feel like I can add something to my resume after today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment